After the upheaval of Christmas I was finally able to get Becky's half-done spring runner back on the table and proceed with the weaving of the second half. It took three days to get the verticals re-ironed and pinned down again. The arrangement of colors is a mirror of the first half, so I didn't have to spend nearly so long trying to decide which strand to weave in next. I was very strict about keeping the outside "rails" exactly 15.75 inches apart, so I didn't have to take it apart half way through and do it over. As usual, my efforts still defy regimentation.....wobblies are inevitable in my work I guess. I have decided that this is charming and on I go. I have to admit that Becky's Spring has become quite tedious. I originally thought I might use this woven part as background for another pattern, but now that I see how much time it has and will continue to take I have changed my mind. This will be what it looks like, essentially. I hope I have enough of the light green linen to make a border...if not I will have to think of something else. Anyway, its time to bring this table project to a close. It has taken long enough. Now that I have the basting in (red threads) I plan to do running stitches in both directions.